Some days are easier than others to be motivated and energized to get out there and train. One source of inspiration that I always turn to is quotes that are inspiring. There are a lot out there, but here are some that I found:
- In life, there will always be someone better at something than you, and you will always be better at something than someone else. But, you want to be the very best that only YOU can be! You are the only you in this world, and someone may feel inspired by what it is YOU can do!
- I know it feels like torture when you're injured and you can't play. For me, I use it as my motivation to get back out as soon as possible.
- You may be able to accomplish a lot on your own, but there always comes a point where you need someone else by your side. And needing help is never a sign of weakness! You may find yourself helping them in the end!
- Sure, you could be a natural at what you do, but don't you want to get better? Talent won't mean anything unless you work to improve on your skills. You're bound to make mistakes, and you're never really done learning and growing.
- Some things in life, we take for granted. Being able to walk or run, see, use our arms and hands, etc. There are some people out there who may not be able to do these things. Be grateful for what you have, and use your gifts and talents to inspire others.
- Fear can be our worst enemy. It can hold us back from doing what we want to do, and it makes us believe in lies. If you dream it, you can do it. Just believe in yourself.